- Welcome to the Unified Carrier Registration Portal
- This website is only compatible with Internet Explorer
- Process and pay for Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) at one place. UCR portal gives you immediate access to file and pay for your registration.
- The UCR Agreement applies to the following types of operations of passenger and property in interstate commerce:
- Motor carrier, Motor private carrier, Freight forwarder, Broker, and Leasing company.
- All registrants are required to submit an annual filing of information required within the UCR Agreement.
- To get started with your registration use the Begin UCR Registration link under the quick links on the left.
- Motor Carriers will be able to register and pay for their 2017 UCR renewal on October 1st.
Official UCR Board Certified Registration Site
$76 for 0 to 2 Vehicles;
$227 for 3 to 5 Vehicles;
$452 for 6 to 20 Vehicles;
$1,576 for 21 to 100 Vehicles;
$7,511 for 101 to 1000 Vehicles;
$73,346 for 1001 or more Vehicles;
Our official site is also available and even better on mobiles and tablets!
This mobile version also allows enforcement officers to verify the registration on the road anytime, anywhere.